Friday, September 10, 2010

TRUE STORY

This is original content written by me, but it's not just a story, it actually happened to me just last night.


I had a dream last night, that I woke up in my room (I think) and everything was pitch black. I couldn't even see my own hands, and normally this would have freaked me out anyway but something kept me calm. I stood up and i felt something touch my foot, then I saw some sort of weird, short, pale, alien-like figure in the darkness with a certain glow around it. It's hard to explain. it jumped on my shoulders and shook me, let go and disappeared into the darkness, then when i woke up my grandma told me that there was a complete 5 minute blackout during the night where there were no lights, so everything was pitch black.

No comments:

Post a Comment